Meet Your College’s Change Agents (to come)
Luna Community College
San Juan College
Who are Change Agents?
CHESS Change Agents are a network of faculty, adjuncts, and staff who will help frame and communicate key messaging and champion the ERP Implementation Project across their colleges and campuses.
- Align with the Workday Change Team to support change and adoption of Workday.
- Serve as a liaison, communicator, and champion for the project and for CHESS.
- Disseminate information in a way that resonates best with their respective college faculty and staff.
- Answer questions about the project and the changes we will implement.
- Host and facilitate information sessions about Workday and CHESS with assistance from the Workday Change Management Team as needed.
- One to three hours a month commitment with additional hours needed as go-live approaches (max of 6 hours/month).
Change Agent Goals
- Disseminate key project updates relevant to their department and college.
- Assist in tailored content creation and frame messages.
- Collect input and offer feedback and suggestions.
- Provide insights on user experience, identify potential challenges, describe all of the successes and wins, and share these with the Change Management Team.
- Identify risks and opportunities and share these with the Change Management Team.
- Respond to questions from their college faculty and staff.